April 19, 2019

Why? Why Not?

crate of 78 RPM records

So I collect music - all kinds of music, lots of different kinds of music. Rare music, important music, unimportant music, music from many different times and genres.

Sometimes I come across music that originally was released as singles (usually 78 RPMs), that for whatever reasons are not collected elsewhere. So I create a compilation. It's fun. It's interesting. Then I share.

Here ya go.

This is the second incarnation of this blog, mostly because I've lost all the admin details from the previous version, and the email address and phone number I used previously are long gone. Oh well.

I've continued to make compilations since I stopped posting here in 2012, and so first I'll re-up the earlier posts (with refreshed links), then I'll start adding more.

Enjoy